Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Had Muscle Spasm

Back Spasm

Syukur Alhamdulillah...today rase agak sihat ...ade banyak positive improvement...semalam sempat pi jumpe another doctor...minta second opinion...dia cakap...I had muscle spasm...it happen when the muscle is overstretched or torn...tapi kan...time I  kena tu...x de la dok buat strecthing ke, ape..

It begins as a muscle strain, which doesn't sound like a serious injury, but it can cause severe low back pain. Doctor informed that it might be due to low blood circulation and the stress that I had...Siap suruh I continue apply for transfer lagi...he just said...my working environment mmg tak healthy...



Actually...Muscle strains are also known as a pulled muscle. When the muscles in the lower back are strained or torn, the area around the muscles can become inflamed. The muscles can spasm leading to severe low back pain and difficulty moving. 


Normally,  muscle strain occurs most frequently after lifting a heavy object, lifting while twisting, or a sudden movement or fall. The pain is usually localized, meaning it doesn't radiate to the leg. 

Time tu...terpikir jugak la macam nak suruh je doctor tu tulis surat recommendation to HR in order for me to easily get my transfer from the division...tapi time tu...I  x minta pun sbb my neck & spinal still feel uncomfortable...jadi...tak larat la nak cakap mcm2..

No comments:

Post a Comment