Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hmmmm...

Assalammualaikum...

it's been a while that I  tak post any news here...

There's some issues going on in my office which been giving me some stress. Yang boring tu...bila it seems like...never ending story pulak...there's always one after another...




Kalau tak sabar...macam2 blh jadi...boleh bergaduh semasa colleague...depressions, etc...kira sumenye..negative la...And yes...my working environment memang tersangat la....UNHEALTHY...




and u know what....to remain positive is the most challenging thing to do... teruk tau...bila bos kita always have an issue with you...every day without fail...keje banyak tu...nak buat canner kan? tapi ...bila dah sekali dengan those unnecessary stress tu...mmg kira complete package la...

Haiii...if I cite pasal office ni...the feeling....sgt la negative...so..better drop it first la...next time if ade mood, I continue my story..

Tapi...setiap hari jugak...without fail...I akan berdoa pada ALLAH supaya permudahkan setiap urusan I ...I just want to do my work ... 



3 comments:

  1. Well kerja mana2 pun stress cik Arni. Doa je sentiasa semoga Allah permudahkan urusan kita dunia dan akhirat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously hjh...InsyaALLAH..i can deal with work stress .. my fellow colleagues can assure u that..

    Actually , there are lots of thing....

    I've been in a few different divisions...worked with different bosses & experienced different working environment...

    At my current place...is really killing...ha ha ha......But my colleagues are cool ...

    ReplyDelete