Saturday, June 18, 2011

Going for holiday...soon !

Lame giler tak update blog...What's new about myself ? Currently , I've been busy preparing for my Gold Coast trip which will be in early of July.. tak lama pun lagi kan?

Hmm..ape yang menarik about this trip? yang menarik nya ialah sebab I tak pernah sampai ke negara Kanggaru ni...

Since it's gonna be winter, the preparations are more into winter clothing & stuff. U know...talk about things we never wear in life. Actually , I wanted to experience the winter season. 

Anyway...how cold is the winter in July? according to the australia's website..it could be between 22'C to 8'C..hihihi..sejuk kan? haaa...bayang kan lah..pasang air cond pun tak pernah la as low as that...

The most important thing I never forget is, if kita tak tau...jangan sombong nak bertanya..macam pepatah "malu bertanya, sesat jalan"...haaa...since I tak nak sesat or di sesat kan during trip tu...so, kena la conduct survey sikit..

Especially when you bring your kids along kan..

at least, i try to minimize the potential problems.

So, I did my own research on the trip plus dgn conduct Q & A dgn few contacts / friends / friend's friend, etc. And I received macam - macam feedback..Semua nya pun bagus and useful sangat.

Banyak betul knowledge yang I gain in order to prepare for the winter season..

So far, the itinerary has been confirmed. and Alhamdulillah..sume nye work as planned..



2 comments: