Sunday, June 26, 2011

Double celebrations


Last friday, I had an express birthday celebration...haaa, actually if ikut plan, we all nak celebrate birthday for  my bff - Mastura..kira lambat 1 week..but i think , since my birthday pun tinggal few days je kan,,they just did it together...practical gak ..

Actually, my friends tak inform pun that they are going to celebrate mines , too...Haa...surprise kan? ..and the feeling was great..

We had it at Mas's place..pot luck..I brought laksa & ice cream, Jusie : deserts, pizza, paper plates/bowl, Mas : olio spaghetti & sate, laily : 2 cakes & presents....haaa...sedap tau! 




All of us spent that evening together sambil tengok siri final Maharaja Lawak .. memang seronok sangat. 


My birthday cake are courtesy from my beautiful friends...Mas, Jusie & Laily

1 of us, Zurainy couldn't be with us since she's on vocation...

To Mas, Jusie & Laily..thank you so much for such a lovely evening...May Allah blessed us on everything we do and always pray for our friendship will last forever...InsyaALLAH

No comments:

Post a Comment