Sunday, May 30, 2010

Kuih...ooo...kuih...

Hari ni bangun awal jugak.. Awal2 lagi dah rebus ubi keledek...he he he..semangat betul...

Smlm pun I received a call from someone who offers free services on matress cleaning and stuff...Anyway, my uncle yg gave her my hp no...So, she would like me to experience the same thing, la.. Despite, nothing's free in this world..I have no obligations and ask her to drop by to my place today...

So she came somewhere before 11 am as I am half way making the kuih keria ...

She actually buat demos for her machine called Rainbow.... Air cleaning + vacum... Machine tu mmg bagus la as it can clean all the dusk and ape2 yang sgt micro.. Tapi harga pun is not cheap...Almost RM8k..

Tapi I salute la to the sales lady...Dah 50 yrs old...tapi rajin la... dok angkut machine2 ni utk demos...Lagi nak maintain senyum and be friendly to strangers..hmmm...it's not easy to do sales if u don't have the patience...

So, ok...I did not purchase those.. not because that she is not good or the machine ... it is just not the right time for us to buy....With few mega projects to be done this year (perhaps)...
financially?...not recommended , la...

So, she left about 2pm...and I continue making the kuih ...

The kuih completed less than an hour ... It does not turn out well as kuih tu kurang tepung..so, texture dia...soft... sgt2...FAIL ,la...senang cite....he he he...and i guess my methods pun x bape btl sgt.. takpe...experience is the best teacher...

Ingatkan...blh la nk bawak pi opis esok ...sambil meng-offer to kakak2 kesayangan utk menjamah kuih tu...hi hi hi...(u know who u are...) Tapi I dapat rasakan yang I akan mendapat kritikan yang hebat... mengalah kan kritikan Adlin Aman Ramli during konsert AF...

Takpe la...next time, blh improve lg ....(self motivate..hu hu hu)

But for some good reason and being my best buddy in the world, Erul cakap kuih tu sedap....

he he he...

1 comment:

  1. aii...patutlah hari Ahad rasa dah tercekik kueh keria..x pe there's always nx time. Buat lain, aku nak rasa air tangan u tuh.

    ReplyDelete