Saturday, May 15, 2010

Yesterday, I attended a seminar in KL. 9am to 5pm... I am a bit late like..10 mins..

Seminar tu pasal "Dare to transform"... hmm... I've been advised by one of my good friend to attend...So...I went...What I learnt from the seminar basically, is not something new... What and how we see ourselves in the next 5 years from now, etc... You see.. Anybody can ask the same question and we have diffferent kind of answer towards it...

Most of the participants told that they'll gonna have a better life than now..like...own a bigger house, luxury cars, financially strong and all the great stuffs...

As for myself...I just said that...in all my life...I just want to have the life that I want..deep inside my heart...only ALLAH knows what is it..

There was a segment whereby all the participants been given a mirror each...and the lights was deemed..and we've been asked to look at the mirror for 20 mins.

During that 20 mins...I saw many type of reactions from all the participants in the room ... Ade yang diam, cry, smile , etc...

The thing is.. every day ... mmg la...I will look at the mirror...but I can't remember...when was the last time I talk to myself...So..when I spent that moment just with myself...The feeling was so deep...till I don't know..should I share it or keep it..

I have mix feelings...happy, sad, ashamed, pity, proud, regret..hmmm...tell me about it..

Then...after 20 mins..the speaker asked...everybody...how do we feel..and when my turn came, I just don't have much to tell...speechless I guess... But it was a magical moment which I realised that all this while, I forget to say sorry to myself and to say thanks as well...

I am sorry because I still not give the best shot in my life...and I want to thank myself for being healthy and strong to live till today despite all the challenges and obstacles that came through..


3 comments:

  1. Ni bkn Dr Azizan's seminar ke? or rather arrange by your other employer tuh..strategy for marketing unit trust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bukan ler... seminar ni just a normal private seminar..tk jual ape pun..he he he..

    ReplyDelete