Friday, June 11, 2010

This week...I just worked on Wednesday only...and today I just completed my 2 days course at Bangi...The facilitator is cool and entertaining...he is Francis Wong...cool guy..I learn few new stuff from the course...from how to see your car tyres is really a brand new tyres.... to stuff that related to family, works, friends, etc..best arr...

My coursemate who had been sitting next to me had been coughing and not feeling well...and now...guess what...I sneeze a lot....and have a little sore throat...my head do feel a bit dizzy...and now...i can imagine how's my weekend gonna be..I think...i need to get it cure before monday...ooohhhh...I do need to be fit as my work has been abandoned for a week..he he he...












2 comments:

  1. Wah compliment utk Francis nih, I kena suruh dia baca blog u. He's nice chap, jovial and selalu gaduh ngan I pasal ftball. Dia rival kita lah..huhuhu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rival? mmg pun..mase introduce myself kat class tu.. I just said that i kinda love fooball...and he ask which club, la...u know what he said? Dia condemn kaw2 pye ..... takde tapis2 lg...hu hu hu...

    ReplyDelete