Friday, October 22, 2010

best ..best...

Banyak nyer cite yang nak di update....mane satu nak start ek....

Ok...jom cite pasal iPhone4...oficially...on Thursday 21st Oct 2010...I am also 1 of the iPhone4 user....and i feel so exited till today....thanks to my dearest friend SNI4 for the favour...siap blh catwalk lg pi KLCC tu....he he he...What is so interesting about the phone is....process nak beli tu...but most of the user , might not get to go through the same process like mine....

Let's hear my story....

After i decided to purchase....i need to switch my phone line 1st...from celcom to maxis...sounds easy but since my father registered the line under corporate package and my number is the main line...my a/c at celcom have the other sub lines a/c...ha ha ha...So, kena la bawak bapak pi celcom in order to change the a/c status to individual a/c and nak kena transfer ownership from bapak to myself...


My father registered my phone line in 1992...masa tu under TM Touch....since he was attached to Telekom M'sia...ade la few benefits and packages on the mobile phone....Lepas TM Touch merged with celcom....benefits2 tu...slowly ...no longer valid....mcm charges , etc...

But I agak loyal la jgk...till I saw the maxis brochure few mths back...good package at the reasonable fee... So now....after 18 yrs ..... I have switched my line to maxis...
 
Sounds like happening jer kan...secondary school dah ade hp kan? Trust me...It was not that fun, la...My parents will call me as and when they like...bese la kan...parents...nak tau kat mana, buat ape, pukul bape nak balik....pitching drg tu...jgn cakap la...hmmm...lagi tension plak...I do not dare to lie to my parents...so, every time they call...mmg dah kelam kabut nak balik dah...he he he ....tapi tu la...dulu hp besar2....and berat...my late grandmother said that the phone looks like "ketui batu"... 

Nowadays...hp pun dah ade byk choice...depends on individual segmentations ......

but trust me...Iphone4...is totally magic...

4 comments:

  1. patut nya u sokong local provider lah, dh elok2 setia 18 thn ngan celcom gi kayakan lagi billionaire tu (mcm I pakai line celcom) huhuhu...

    Anyway congrats lah on ur new phone. I tetap dan berpencen ngan "Auntie Nok". Sebab akak nin bukan "gadget savvy". Apa yg I dpt to pay my loyalty agaknya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lame gak i bg support...tapi takde la any special offer pun for loyal customer mcm i ni...he he he

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah3..hajat kwn ai dh tcapai nmpk...heheeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. salah satu hajat dah tercapai..he he he...Alhamdulillah

    ReplyDelete