Friday, March 26, 2010

Heading to the North

Hectic day...but luckily it's over...it's been a long day...

I just don't feels like writing about a day that I went through today...trust me..it is not fun at all !!!..(LOL)

I am more exited to write about what's going to happen tomorrow and few days ahead..

Heading to the North for my graduation ceremony...I'll be leaving early as I plan to visit my relatives . Last time balik kampung pun...masa raya ari tu..

Do you heard about the tragic air show from today's newspaper? The air show was held in conjunction with the opening ceremony of the university's 23rd convocation...It was more than 1000 students and parents watched in horror as the aircraft exploded in mid air, killing the pilot during the air show...

hmm..sedih kan? In a year..did you notice ... byk kali incident mcm ni jadi kan? I just don't know whether the authorities did or not take any further investigation towards this issue...

What u think?




1 comment:

  1. Congrats ye..infact I dh wish u in my blog on ur convocation. Last yr kan the air crash. sebab tu ke postpone convo.

    ReplyDelete